- Understand your fuel bills. Switching suppliers can save £100s.
- Use a bowl to wash up. Save £30.
- Controlling your heating via a smartphone or tablet.
- Turn the thermostat down by 1º. Save £90.
- Spend 1 minute less in the shower. Save £50.
- Draught proofing. Save £35.
- Switching off appliances at plug. Save £30.
- A water efficient shower head. Save £67 off gas bills and £100 on metered water.
- Switch to efficient LED lights. Save £30.
- Switch off lights – and save around £15.
Our estimated savings are for a family house.
Get more tips and advice from Energy Saving Trust – tel. 0300 123 1234